There is no such thing as failure, only feedback...
Today, I'm intrigued by neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) thanks to a friend's suggestion. I'm all about self-awareness and how one's attitude can affect their world.
In a nutshell: NLP helps to clarify goals and strategize how to get there.
1) Consciously identify goal
3) Flexibility to reach outcome
1) Visualize the goal. Understand that you can control the outcome.
2) Are you moving towards the goal?
3) Consciously do things that are leading you towards your goal.
4) Act now.
Further bits & pieces:
- Everyone's communication is according to their own perspective and life experience.
- Effective communication depends on 2 people having the topic mean similar things to both of to them.
- a person can change their physiology or their emotions by changing how they think. Mental Visualisation is powerful.
- The person with the greatest flexibility of behaviour has the greatest control.
- Actions speak louder than words - watch the body language and see what others are really communicating to you.